Grant Writer Grant Winner

The effort to find funding for worthy causes and the joys of working in the non-profit sector are the general topics I write about. I want to convey to the professional and non-professional alike my insights and my research into the issues affecting the way charitable giving is conducted in the USA.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

We are monitoring this site for information about the evolution of the Gates Foundation in response to the Warren Buffett money. $3 billion more to spend by the end of third quarter 2007 means a big ramp-up for them. Even at present giving rates. That leads to a number of possible scenarios and that is what we'll be watching. You can get in on it too by following the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home