Grant Writer Grant Winner

The effort to find funding for worthy causes and the joys of working in the non-profit sector are the general topics I write about. I want to convey to the professional and non-professional alike my insights and my research into the issues affecting the way charitable giving is conducted in the USA.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Saturday, September 01, 2007

More Published Face For Me

I’ve decided to break out of the blogosphere and into the e-zine world with an article in a Houston publication starting up in the fall. I write so much anyway, I figured, what’s one more assignment. I’m going to write about arts funding, a passion of mine, despite the fact I’ve done very little of it. In fact none since finding NEA funding for two artist friends some time ago. I would hope that someone sees my brilliance at sussing out the logic of arts funding that they give me a chance to do the job. I certainly feel a kinship with those trying to make the argument that funding the arts is as important as funding soup kitchens.

It’s not feed a tenor, starve a child anymore. It’s more like starve a tenor, lose a culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home